New I-526 Form Update Comes to Force Starting Today June 9, 2017
USCIS has updated I-526 form starting today June 9, 2017. The new form replaces the old version of I-526 dated December 2016.
The new version of I-526 considerably increases the information that is required from the applicant. The earlier version of form was 3 page long while the new version consist of 13 pages. The information sought in the form includes the information related to New Commercial Enterprise (NCE) and Job Creation Entity (JCE) amongst others.
The other information desired under the new form includes
- Employment History
- Information about investment (Regional Centre, TEA, Source of funds)
- Information about New Commercial Enterprise (NCE)
- Information about Job Creating Entity
- Employment Creating Information
- Consular or Adjustment of Processing
- Information about Dependents
- Interpreters Information, if used by Applicant
- Use of Representative
The new form can be downloaded here from the USCIS website.
The instructions for filling form I-526 can be downloaded here
If you are considering EB-5 investment in United States and seeking answers to the queries relating thereto, feel free to contact your local attorney in India for evaluating your chances on the success of your migration journey and enjoying stress free process.